Got it!

Helen:

>Hi all - Tommy the movie is the thing that made me >awful interested in the
>who!!!!!!! Get it?

I agree with you Helen; it's one of the things that got me "interested".  I
remember the TV special promoting the movie when I was a kid.  Late night TV
had a Tommy premier with all kinds of special guests, film clips and
interviews.  I was hooked; didn't understand a damn thing, but from previews
and such, my interest was definitely stimulated.

It has merits, but give me a film/video of The Who performing Tommy (even
1989) over the Ken Russell film any time, any place.  Or as Daltrey said,
"...just us four geezers doin' it."  The way Pete intended it to be.

>Dear Jeff,
>
>After analyzing the rest of your thoughts, it sounds like..............you
like sex!!

>Sicilianmother

>>Why compare me to John C. Holmes?

After reading Jeff's wish to be compared to the late Heavyweight Champ, I ask
you, what makes you think he likes sex???

>Well, we debuted and it was a rousing success.  No electrocutions.

Mc:

Congrats on your debut.  Get to work on Dreaming from the Waist now...

Thanks to you all for your Underture/Sparks comments.  And now, does anyone
know the link to obtain the Englewood, Co show?  I knew I should of paid
attention...

Jim in Colo Springs