Re: subjectivity

> Why go back and *analyze* the tape?  Do you want to see if your
> good feelings were justified?

Yes, I demand that my happy show experience be justified.  I need
to know if I truly had a good time or if I just imagined it all.

Without that proof, my happy memories will not be consecrated. They
will be left in limbo; floating in my subconscious without any link
to reality.

Was I even at that Columbus show?  Was it me, for a moment?  These
crappy-sounding CD's now have me wondering?

I've scheduled an appointment with a hypnotist in order to try to un-
lock my true memories of the show.  Without some kind of justifica-
tion, I won't be complete.

So, until I receive confirmation that I really did have a good time
at the Columbus show (assuming of course I was even in attendance),
I hereby renounce my love for The Who.

I hate them.  I hate The Who.  Obviously, they've been lying to me for
years.  Here I thought I was enjoying their music, & now, after receiv-
ing these Columbus CD's, I realize they've been deceiving me.

All the while I thought they were producing wonderful music, they were
actually producing shit as proven by these CD's.

Now, I'm thinking maybe there are grounds for a lawsuit here.  What
jury wouldn't be swayed by the horrid sounds on these CD's.

I despise The Who for what they've done to me.

- SCHRADE in Akron