Re: Accuracy in reporting

In a message dated 10/9/02 12:33:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us writes:

> Yeah, I don't see that calling him "Daltrey" is any kind of an
> insult.  I call him Daltrey all the time, too.  "Dull-trey" would
> insulting, but not "Daltrey."  That's his last name!

Did any of you read the liner notes on Who's Next where Kit  Lambert referred
to Pete to his secretary I believe saying: "Townshend has blocked me at every
front!" and Pete heard it and was hurt by being referred to by his surname?
Yeah, that is the basis of my point.  So there.

Jon in Mi.