From:  Sroundtable@aol.com
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 01:23:04 -0400
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Tommy movie Underture

In a message dated 10/7/2002 8:41:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> and Underture in the
> junkyard.  Someone here knows for sure, but isn't the Underture score in
the
> junkyard the only Keith Moon drumming in the entire film?
> From memory, I can
> hear some very Keith-like rolls happening there.

Actually, technically it is Sparks in the junkyard according to the
soundtrack.  Actually, Keith Moon's drumming is featured in several
songs... all the ones which on the soundtrack said, "performed by The Who."
I think Amazing Journey, for example, was "performed" by the Who.  Don't
have the CD in front of me, however.

mc

http://mail2web.com/ .