John Entwistle Memorial Service

Hi,

For anyone else attending the memorial service on the 24th at 11 AM, here's a map to St. Martin:

http://www.stmartin-in-the-fields.org/jserv/findus/index.jsp

If any fans from either Belgium or Holland will be going to London for this, Ryanair has offers flying from Brussels (Charleroi, not Zaventem!) to London Stansted for 0.99 euroCENT each way (excl. tax though, my total fare was 31 euro's).
I'm staying at the Astor Victoria, near victoria station.

If anyone wants to go to St. Martin together with me, let me know (Fiona, Janet, Luke?).

Long live rock!

Bjorn