Re: Pete is not John

Are you dissing Keith, or.....??

Lew:

No, the construction worker confessed to having drowned Brian Jones.

Government Mule is coming to Maine in November - same venue as the JEB last
year, should I go?

Rick:

I'd say Yes, why not? You'll enjoy it. Then again, I'm going to see Korn and Disturbed in two weeks. So I many not be the best choice to ask.

Free ticket.

What songs should I check out?

They should do enough songs you're familiar with.

someone referring to the song "My Friend Jack (eats sugar lumps)" by the
Smoke?

John:

Yeah, me. I was playing the "obscure Rock triva" game. I could play it all day.

Because if you are, it's one of my absolute favourite songs of all the
"British psych bands" of the mid '60's.

Great song, and if you like this sort of thing you need to purchase Nuggets II from Rhino. Four solid discs of what you like.

I ceratainly agree with you about all of the space ships and conspiracy
theories etc. I don't believe in Santa Claus either.

Jon:

Gee, that's all of the fun stuff!

Ok........Pete Townsend is not John Lennon and John Lennon is not a Pete
Townsend.

Johanna:

Thank the big G. I just can't see Pete singing Don't Worry, Kyoto (Mummy's Only Looking For Her Hand In The Snow).

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML
faith.yahoo.com