This 'll Piss Some Of You Off ! ! ! (NB)

>From: "An English Boy"
>Subject: Re: This 'll Piss Some Of You Off ! ! ! (NB)
>
>Actually, I consider TheBeaTles to be a better PoP group,
>in so far as pop sensibilities go, with a far reaching
>variety of styles that bridged cultural differences more
>so than TheWho->.
>
>TheWho-> to me, are on such a different level, that to compare
>is folly. TheWho-> hits me inside my guts, deep down where keets
>has been talking about, and upside like a bomb going off, like
>no other band.

Wow, nicely put!

>Now, I've been following this band, Gov'+ MuLe, and, IMO, they
>are the shit,

Here ya loose me.  My wife and I saw Gov'+Mule a while back and left early.
A combination of too much heavy and hard chest-thumping volume combined with
a bass player that was spacing out on the crowd and blindly playing scales.
But maybe they're worthy of another look-see.

Kevin in VT