[no subject]

>What you play at my funeral!

I know my friends would toast me while playing Quad at my burial, but I've
always said I wanted "Sparks" played at mine.  At Englewood, I told da wife to
play that real loud when she collects the insurance dough...

>Well, if you look at the JFK case for example...anyone who doesn't know that
>was a conspiracy is not familiar with the facts of the case.

We know who did it.  He confessed on this very list a week or so ago!
Seriously though, has anyone ever heard that Woody "Cheers" Harrelson's father
is a key suspect in Kennedy's murder?  Used to whack for the CIA in the old
days.  He's widely suspected to be one of the three mysterious bums briefly
detained by the railroad tracks behind the grassy knoll...

>What a great story, thank for sharing..........

>Johannah.

(Sicilian Mandolin)...  Thank you Godmother for the compliment.  I ask for
Justice!

>Subject: Re: This 'll Piss Some Of You Off ! ! !

My God!  This man's involved in more diabolical schemes than Bill Gates.  Did
you sell secrets to the Soviets too???

>Thanks Jim, now I have that warm, fuzzy, homey feeling all over.

Aw shucks, at times I try to show that Evil has a kind and gentle side too.
Now, back to my World Domination spreadsheet.

>I wholeheartedly concur...it grabbed me the 1st time I heard it in 73 and
>hasn't let go since.
>Bruce in Naples

I don't think we'll have too much disagreement over Quad here.  I too agree.
Quad is everything rock is about.  The Who at their peak, Pete's masterpiece,
and incredible depth.  Nothing rock has ever produced has come anywhere near
Quad.  Quad is simply THE desert island recording.

>I will, as little Regan in The Exorcist would say, (when
>possessed by the demon of wind and fire "Pazuzzu"):

>"In TIME!"

"Such a vulgar display of power..."

Joe Pazuzzu  (aka, Jim in Colo Springs)