Who's in September Record Collector

The September 2002 Record Collector has a cover photo of The Who, plus a
pile of related articles: a discussion by Pete and Chris Charlesworth on
the creation and subsequent story of the My Generation album; a My
Generation discography; a Charlesworth review of My Generation Deluxe; an
interview with Shel Talmy on producing the My Generation album; and reviews
of Ross Halfin's _Maximum Who_ and Matt Kent and Any Neill's _Anyway Anyhow
Anywhere_ books.  The Who also show up as #6 in a RC-conducted poll of its
readers (taken before John's death) as to the most collectable bands.

Cheers,

Alan
R. I. P. Ox
John Entwistle 1944 - 2002