Re: Quad & a Sunday roast

Ahhh, see there. I agree with you.

Kevin:

As well you should. Quad is the greatest Rock album ever made.

WTF is *keets* ????

Lew:

Taking a break.

No Doubt!!

I'm not a fan of No Doubt.

"Where can I get my cock sucked?"
Where can I get my ass fucked?"

Uh...have I wandering into a porn list or something? How did THAT happen? Oh, yeah, you ARE in California, aren't you? Seriously, yes, OK, you've heard it but what about My Friend Jack? What does he eat (no, it's not another sexual reference)?

>Introducing The Beatles

Is it the VeeJay label version? And, if so, an original or one of the 70's reissues? Now if it was The Beatles VS The Four Seasons album (also on VeeJay), I'd be impressed.

Aren't you glad I'm not on the Beatles list competing with you?
faith.yahoo.com