Re: This 'll Piss Some Of You Off ! ! ! (NB)

From: Keithjmoon70@aol.com

In a message dated 10/5/02 8:04:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
peter_dennis_blandford_townshend@hotmail.com writes:

> >"We're the best Rock group in the world,
> >We're even better than The Who->.

Lew,

I bet that when you cheat on your wife you come home and brag about how good
it was with her as well.

Jon in Mi.

Sorry Jon, didn't do that to my wife, with whom I am now separated
and soon to be divorced after 22 years...but......

YOU certainly seem to feel cheated on by me...don't cha?

BTW ~ I was just jazzed & sharin', not braggin'.

~AnEnglishBoy~