Smoking

>Sandy who I possibly met at a preshow.
>Subject: Re: Smoking
>
>We will have to agree to disagree.

I'm really not sure what we're disagreeing about.

>Just stop playing God Kevin

Wow.  That's pretty harsh.  I've been playing God?  Low blow there Sandy.
I believe all I've written are some factual things supported by the medical
community and statistics.
You seem to have taken that as people trying to dictate your life.
Is that your conscience talking to you?

>and hey, maybe you should stop smoking at the pre-Who
>shows :)

I know I should, but it's too much of an enhancement and pretty darn fun
too.
When the 2 or so times a year start effecting my soccer game, and my ability
to race Mnt. Bikes, I'm sure I'll be more motivated.

Peace,
Kevin