Re: Kurt Cobain (no Who)

> I've been monitoring this exchange and noticed that no one seems to
> mention the abundance of evidence that Cobain did not commit sucide
> at all. Whether you were not aware of it or just think it's rubbish,
> it is almost easier to > prove he didn't commit suicide than to prove
> he did, according to the facts. I have no strong theories as to what
> might have happened as there was no (official)investigation into his
> death so there is no way of drawing intelligent conclusions but I (and
> many others)remain unconvinced that he shot himself. This normally
> wouldn't make a difference in a discussion about his music but since
> the subject of his death had come up, I thought it relevent to point
> out.

Yeah, wasn't there a book written that said El Duce from The Mentors
killed him or had him killed?  And then, mysteriously, El Duce himself
died a short time later.  And implications that Courtney Love was involved.

I think it's rubbish.  Didn't Cobain escape from rehab, disappear for
a few days, buy a shotgun, & then wind up dead?  Sounds like a suicide
to me.

People write crazy shit all the time.  Books on the reality of angels,
books that say we never landed men on the moon, books on alien abductions,
etc., etc.  People love a good conspiracy.

Usually, you can use a nice tool called Occam's Razor to wade through all
that bullshit.  Basically, it says that the simplest explanation is probably
the correct one.  However, interestingly, you state that it's easier to be-
lieve that Cobain was murdered rather than committed suicide.  How so?

- SCHRADE in Akron