Re; When I was a boy

on Wed, 2 Oct 2002  "O'Neal, Kevin W."

Wrote:

"This song is pleasantly stuck in my head since Boston II.  Thanks
Jacqueline.  Some nice moments shared."

How sweet!  I was just thinking about the preshow today as I drove to work
and how it genuinely enhanced my experience of the show...
I drove from NJ by myself with the intention of playing the entire thing by
the seat of my proverbial pants (had to wear pants dammit!  too cool for the
little skirts!)
I didn't even have a ticket or a promise of one, the only thing I had was a
reservation at the Red Roof Inn and a credit card.

It turned out to be a very enriching night.  George's hosted get together
consisted of some people I usually didn't see before the shows this year; it
was great to see some new faces (as well as the usual suspects).

Thanks to you, Kevin, for honoring my request to hear the song.  It is such
a great tune.

jacqueline