Re: Smoking

Well Kevin...I say again, that was your Grandfathers choice, not yours. You
have no right to enforce your values on anyone else just as I wouldn't tell
you what to do. If I knew you better, I am sure I could find something that I
concider wrong with your lifestyle. Your Grandfather also chose to smoke
around your Grandmother, I choose to not smoke around my family. This too is
a personal decision and also the decision of the person who is being exposed
to it. I did not say that I was a poiltically correct smoker, I was referring
to all the people out there that think it is politically correct to bash
smokers, no matter what kind of person they are. Its becoming more right to
give a child abuser a second chance and making smokers out to be criminals.
Again, that was your Grandfathers decision...NOT YOURS