September with The Who

Hi all,

Well, I'm just now coming down from my "Who high" weekend!  For once, I was
actually happy to get out of bed early on a Saturday just so I could
remember what a GREAT night Friday with The Who and crew was!  I don't want
to bore everyone with details, suffice it to say that I'm VERY glad that The
Who returned to Boston this year.  The show in July was a little
disappointing, but understandable considering what the boys have been
through since June 27th.  But Friday's show more than made up for it.  The
band was focused, energized, and at times, downright scary!  I laughed,
cried, screamed, and sang through every minute of it!  No other band could
ever make me feel like this.

And I must add that EVERYONE I met at the pre-show, post-show and the Simon
Townshend gig the previous night was an absolute delight.  (Including
Simon!)  You people really make a difference.  A great night of music
becomes a PHENOMENAL night of Who friends, family and fun, not to be
forgotten.  Thank you everyone with special thanks to Andy and his guitar,
crazy Majik and his camera, the kindly Alan McKendree, and Jeff House for
"simontownshendis".  (Jeff, "Girl In New York" is my favorite!)

Thanks most of all to The Who.  Boys, ya done good!  See ya next year.

Peace (and a big group hug!),