Tweeter Show and the future

Kevin said:

Great to have spent some quality partying time with you Rick!

Yes, although I missed all the fun of "Teenage Wasteland".  I hope those
kids got a stern talking to and a kick in the ass and were allowed to
witness the history that we all saw.

Kevin, you and Jeff are great friends and I've only met you twice!  Ah,
what love for a band will do, huh?  We need a New Hampshire buddy now so we
can all hang out in a central location sometime - maybe a Simon gig in the
near future - let's hope.

Now on to a more serious topic; what happens now?  I think we all agree
Pete is fired up right now, but after he goes sailing for a month will he
start to prefer that lifestyle and start another year or more of other
projects and leisure time?  Will Roger go back to acting on bad USA cable
shows?  Will Zak and Rabbit do session work to pay the bills?  I'm an
optimist and hope that Dutch rumor of studio time in November pans out,
Bjorn can scout it out for us, right?  The boys all deserve time off, don't
get me wrong, but I fear that if they don't keep the Who vibe going, we're
going to lose all chances of such a promising future.  Let's hope it
continues...

Rick in Maine

http://mail2web.com/ .