Listening to You
I get the music,
Gazing at You
I get the heat
Following You
I climb the mountains
I get excitement at Your feet!

Helen (right?):

You DO know this is Tommy's prayer to himself, right? Keep in mind the Tommy story is all about the mirror. He only sees himself in the mirror, he can't see anything else until the mirror's broken. And when the Doctor sends him to look at himself in the mirror, Tommy is chanting (to himself) those words. It's all about the deity within.

So that's not really talking about religion, I guess. And if people start having a problem with discussions of Tommy, well...then what? I listened to the LAL disc of Tommy last night...despite the funky sound quality, it's a DAMNED great performance.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML