The Who in Holland (new Yahoo mailing list))

Heya,

Sorry for sending this twice, but I didn't use a subject header in my last post and I would like to reach as many Dutch fans as I can. ;-)

I just started out a mailing list for Dutch WHO fans on Yahoo. Seemed a good idea to do so so we can all anounce upcoming events like when coverbands play, when there are record fairs, meetings, etc..
Since I met some people at the last record fair and at John's memorial concert from The Netherlands that actually thought they where alone... DUTCH WHO-FANS UNITE! :-)

Here's where it's situated:

groups.yahoo.com/group/thewhoinholland/

"A community-board for Dutch Who fans. Especially for those who think they are alone! Talk about The Who, but especially about WHO events here in Holland, like record fairs, cover bands, etc.! Only for Dutch/Belgian members, since the primary is Dutch, but you're all welcome if you want to learn a new language. And oh yeah, most important: "behave, we're all friends" "

Please pass it on, so we can reach the most Dutch fans.

Thanks!

Bjorn