Re: Where to Now?

> STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP
> IT
> STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP

I couldn't agree MORE!  I have never just deleted so many WHO emails for
such a long period of time.  No offense meant to any participant of this
discussion since I don't know any of you, but I (and I suspect a lot of the
other people on this list) couldn't care less what anyone on this list's
thoughts about God, the Bible, etc. are....This is a WHO list!  You all know
it is an extremely personal thing and no one is ever going to change the
other person's mind.

That being said - here is a discussion idea I admittedly stole from another
group, (Sorry John!).  With the release of TKAA video, was anyone on this
list there at Shepperton for the filming?  If so what was it like? If not,
where are all those hardcore fans now?  Also - was anyone in the Pinball
Wizard scene of Tommy?  Were those real fans or just paid extras?

Carol Z.