Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:04:30 -0600
From: bushchoked
Subject: A funny game

Hi,This is a funny game
This game is my first work.
You're the first player.
I expect you would enjoy it.

I didn't write or post the above. So it appears someone has "stolen" my EMail address. Three guesses what pathetic little troll computer geek has so empty a life that he would even bother to find out how to do this. Presumably because he couldn't stand "head to head" in an argument he started in the first place.

Paul, if there's anything you can do to end this (which can and no doubt will be imitated and has the potential to throw the list into chaos), I'd appreciate it.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML