PS "God is a concept, by which, we measure pain." ~John Lennon '70

From: Laquonda Squonk <tychovski@yahoo.com>
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:19:42 -0800 (PST)

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP
IT
STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP
!This has devalued into nothing more than two people
competing for penis-length.  It's old, tired,
pointless, boring, and has nothing to do with the Who
or this list.  PLEASE E-mail each other privately and
continue this discussion until you come to the
realization that your both right, and your never going
to change the other persons mind - EVER.

God-posts  sinful God-less temptation brain-washed,
religious automaton God testify holy sinless
God Book of Jeremiah  "And I will dash them one
against another, even the fathers & the sons togeth-
er, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor have mercy,
but destroy them."  "Behold, I will punish them: the
young men shall die by the sword; their sons &
their daughters shall die by the famine."  "For who
shall have pity upon thee, O Jerusalem?  I will
bereave them of children....and the residue of them
will I deliver to the sword."  "And I will cause them
to eat the flesh of their sons & the flesh of their
daughters, & they shall eat everyone the flesh of his
friend in the siege & the straitness."  "For I will
punish them that dwell in the land of Egypt as I have
punished Jerusalem, by the sword, by the famine, & by
the pestilence."  "It shall be a desolate heap, & her
daughters shall be burned with fire."  "Take vengeance
upon her; as she hath done, do unto her."  "Spare ye
not her young men; destroy ye utterly all her
host....this is the time of the Lord's vengeance."
"Thou art my battle axe & weapon of war, for with thee
I will break in pieces old & young."  "I will bring
them down like lambs to the slaughter."  And from the
Book of Ezekiel we have: "For thus saith the
Lord....they shall slay their sons & their daughters."
 "Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons."  "Thus
shall my anger be accomplished....and I will be
comforted."  "So will I send upon you famine & evil
beasts."  "And I will lay the dead carcasses of the
children of Israel before their idols; and I will
scatter your bones."  "I will accomplish my fury upon
them....Neither will I have pity."  "Slay utterly old
& young, both maids & little children, & women...."
Christian God God or God's heart.  religion organized
religion Temple Church of organized religion
spirituality false idol worship religious rules God
Temple Church of God brainwashed mind.  redemption God
God religious gloss spiritual tunnel-vision religious
beliefs spiritual hang-ups dogmatic, organized
religion The Bible believers heaven praying God's John
3:16  "For God so loved the world, that he gave his
only begotten Son, believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life."  Bible Romans 8:30 as
"Whom he did predestinate, them also called...."  And
Romans 8:33 asks "Who shall lay anything to the charge
of God's *elect?* Christian-Spirit.  supreme being.
Ten commandments God testify God fallen bound in sin
serve God serve sin.  believers God bible.  Bible God
God testify God holy, uncommon, and sinless.

=====
But where is the ambiguity?  It's over there, in a box.
http://webhosting.yahoo.com