Bowie and the bible

>From: "Brian Wright" <lump_16@hotmail.com>
>Subject: David Bowie (No Who)
>
>Just caught David Bowie on the late late show last night (err .. This
>morning?)
>
>Any recomendations or must listen to's I should be looking up on Kazza?

I'll second Schrade's recommendation of listening to Pin Ups.  It's a bit
obscure for David (in that it's not one of his most popular albums), but
it's one of my favorites.

If you really want to explore vintage Bowie, I'd highly recommend these two:

Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars.
Diamond Dogs.
These two albums are IMO his best from his "glitter rock" days.

Then, after gaining an appreciation for Bowie's past, you might want to
check out the very "popular" Let's Dance that came out in '83 ('82?).
Totally different feel.  Reinvented Bowie.  It's what he's famous for.

>From: Keithjmoon70@aol.com
>Subject: Short and Sweet
>
>There.  I'm done.

Yeah, tough to reply to what Schrade wrote.
The hypocrisy in the Bible is there in black (sometimes red) and white.
Jon, this isn't meant as an insult to you.  And I hope you're not taking it
that way.
But really, the bible is full of scary conflicting stuff like what Schrade
quoted.  Stuff that made me question what was being spoon fed to me while
growing up.
IMO, faith can be a great thing.  But, again IMO, that faith is best served
pointed at ones self.

Kevin in VT
(getting off his soap box)