Re: David Bowie (yes there is some Who)

Brian, re

> > Just caught David Bowie on the late late show last night (err ..
> > This morning?)
> >
> > I've known of him for a long time, but can't place many of his songs
> > other than "I'm Afraid of Americans" he did with Trent Reznor of
> > Nine Inch Nails.
> >
> > Any recomendations or must listen to's I should be looking up on
> > Kazza?

There's a new "Best of" compilation which gathers up all his hit singles
which is a pretty good starting point, and  you may pick up some
pointers as to which albums to try out from that.

You could give a listen to Heathen, his new album (rather than a best
of), Pete guests on one track called Slow Burn.

My album recommendations would be Let's Dance, Ziggy Stardust and the
Spiders from Mars, Aladdin Sane, Scary Monsters (which also features
Pete on one track, Because you're young) and Heroes.

Cheers,

John