David Bowie (No Who)

Just caught David Bowie on the late late show last night (err .. This morning?)

I've known of him for a long time, but can't place many of his songs other than "I'm Afraid of Americans" he did with Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails.

Any recomendations or must listen to's I should be looking up on Kazza?

Thanks,
Brian Wright
http://www.wright-onthe-web.com

Carson: "What do you think of the Britney Spears and NSynchs out there"
Bowie: "Ohh I couldn't say were on network TV"
Carson: "It's 3 in the morning the censors are sleeping"
Bowie: "Thier *Bleep* *Bleep* *Bleep* and *Bleep* *Bleep*
*Crowd Roars in approval*