Re: Who reference on Gilmore Girls

> Just caught last-week's episode of Gilmore Girls
> on tape.  One of the characters, Lane is making
> phone calls to her love interest and hanging up
> after listening to back-ground noise to see what
> he is up to.  She hears Quadrophenia playing, and
> Dean says, "Maybe he's a big Who fan".

Piss, I missed it.  I didn't see last week's episode.
I like that show (some episodes are weak but when it's
on, it's on).

The writers usually drop many rock band references,
especially since the character of Lane is a big-time
music freak.  Good bands, too, not sucky ones.  Un-
less they're making fun of sucky bands.

- SCHRADE in Akron