to Spiritual Boy

Dear Jon,

You scared me!!!  I know this was all sarcastic, but for a minute I thought
you might have lost it.

I suppose all the talk on the list, in conjunction with the facts in your
life, can discourage anyone.  But, I know you a little bit, and if there was
ever a person that could see the truth about God, Jesus and the bible, it is
you.  Like you said, you have seen Him work in your life.

Don't scare me like that again!!!  You sounded like me for a minute, all
pissed off at the cards life has dealt me.  But, because of things you have
written before and the talks we have had, I now have hope.  I coulda have
written this private, but I think alot of the people on this list think alot
of you and so do I...........

Sincerely,
SicilianMother