Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #325

Sure, how about a discussion on which solo tracks
could/should have been WHO tracks - somthing they
could utilize as a pressure free new album.

That's easy... the entire PsychoDerelict album could
have been a Who album.

Exactly - as could about half of Empty Glass:
Rough Boys, Let My Love Open The Door, Jools and Jim,
Cat's In The Cupboard, A Little Is Enough, Gonna Get
Ya...

All The Best Cowboys Have Chineese Eyes:
The Sea Refuses No River, Stardom In Acton, Somebody
Saved Me, Slit Skirts...

White City:
Give Blood, Crashing By Design, White City Fighting...

And let's not forget My Baby Gives It Away and Keep Me
Turning from Rough Mix.

I agree that Psychoderelict would have made a
phenomenal Who album.

Then we have Daltrey's solo material as well (I won't,
for reasons obvious list any of John's material -
although a few come to mind readily...) such as One Of
The Boys, Say It Ain't So Joe, After The Fire, Under A
Raging Moon, Who's Gonna Walk On Water...

By the way - I didn't mean to raise such ire with my
post, I do skip the passages I'm not interested in.
It's just that of late it's been the majority of the
digests.  So I made a request that won't be given any
due - that's fine.  I'll just keep skimming.

=====
But where is the ambiguity?  It's over there, in a box.
http://launch.yahoo.com/u2