From: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Kevin O'Neal
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 4:45 PM
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: Mansfield II Encore CD - Question!

>From: "David Clayton"
>Subject: RE: How about comparing the Encore CDs.
>
>I own Mansfield II

Question!
What's the banter like???  Particularly during TKAA intro.?
Did they cut Pete and Rog telling Magik to shut up????  :-)
I'm dying to know!  Is it all on CD????
Really curious how the DVD will turn out.
I thought about getting the Mansfield II Encore CD, just so I could mentally
re-live the brain melt I felt during Amaz. Journey/Sparks, etc., but I think
I'll wait for the DVD.

Like Scott, I'm keeping my eye open for Hershey though.

Kevin in VT

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.