Re: Tommy Walker Superstar

In a message dated 11/11/02 6:06:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bushchoked@yahoo.com writes:

> There's where you and I differ. I think the mind is separate. Otherwise we
> wouldn't have the capacity to do evil unless our soul was evil...and so on,
> you know what I mean.

Ever have to teach a child to disobey?  ;)

>>Are you saying the spirit and the soul are two different things? I have
always considered them two words for the same thing.

Yes, They definitely are.  Most people think that they are the same and I
used to think this as well.   However when I saw in the bible that they are
definitely two different parts of us and started to actually use my spirit,
my life was drastically changed.  It was like my eyes being opened to a
totally hidden world that was right in front of me all along. It still works
even at this minute. When I use it.

This is how I was able to *hear* certain things that Pete was saying after
this discovery.  Before that, I just dug the drums and powerchords.  Which I
still do by the way, but in my soul.  Sounds funny?  I bet it does, but it is
true. I finally understood the words of "Bargain" when I first found out what
my spirit was back in 1983. "I've got to lose Me to find You..."

Jon in Mi