From: Joe Lewinski lewinski@icanon.com
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:32:32 -0500
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: Who Karaoke, Go to the Mirror Monkey!, Firmament

Karioke:

At the resort my wife and I stayed at held a Karaoke
contest.  I didn't enter because it was not *my crowd*.
The song book they guy had listed over 1500 songs, and
within that list there were some 30 beatles tunes.  No
Who, Pete, Ox or Thunderclap Neuman for that matter.
Initially I found this sad, but later reflected that it
is just as well.   We don't need no *stinking* Who karaoke!

Has anyone performed a Who song on karaoke?

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.

http://mail2web.com/ .