Encore CD's

> How about comparing the Encore CDs.

I only have the Columbus, OH show & it's OK.  Not outstanding,
just OK.  Daltrey's voice sounds a little ragged at times but
there are some good moments (understatement?).

I, like others, enjoy the stage banter of Pete & Roger but the
Columbus CD is lacking in that department, too.

I'd like to get CD's of the other three shows I attended this
summer but they were at the beginning of the second leg & haven't
been released yet.  I'm dying to get the soundboard from Hershey.