Helping Helen

> And the problem with science is that it studies only the concequences
> ignoring the fact that the reason, the cause goes first.

That's simply untrue.  Science examines all kinds of causes.  Science
showed us, through the theory of plate tectonics, what causes earth-
quakes.  There. I've shattered *your* theory in one fell swoop.

The difference is that science refuses to just "make stuff up" (as re-
ligion does) when a cause cannot be found (as in the creation of the
universe).  Science keeps on observing, experimenting, & theorizing un-
til a fitting, agreeable answer is found.  Science isn't in the business
of making up fairy tales (i.e. Noah's Ark).

> Yes you can say monkeys worked hard to become people,

I never said that.  Monkeys, apes, & humans just evolved from the same
common ancestor.  They are different species.  Monkey's didn't *become*
humans.  We're just closely related to them, that's all.

You really should make the attempt to study & understand  scientific
concepts before you criticize & try to dispute them.  That's only fair,
right?

> No matter how many good old skeletons have been found. Booooo. I read
> National Geographic evolution-articles and it looks like a supposition.

And what is religion except suppositions without *any* evidence to
support it?  What are you gonna believe?  The argument that *does* have
evidence to back it up, or the argument that is conjecture only?

> And another thought. The world since the very beginning had patterns
> for man, the world had everything we needed.

Another incorrect thought.  The early Earth was quite inhospitable for
man.  Actually, it's only been very recently in the Earth's 4 1/2 bil-
lion year history that man has existed on this planet.  Wonder why God
toyed around with microbes, plants, & dinosaurs for so long before he
decided to let man have a go.  Yet another issue religion is forced to
skirt.

- SCHRADE in Akron