Re: You blinded me with Science (no Who)

Hello,

I was in Jamaica these past few days and was only
able to view messages (no responding).

I especially enjoyed the exchange between Scott, Jon, Kevin
and Mark (a few others added some thoughts too).   Since
I could not respond then, I'll respond briefly now.

My first question (being a man of science) is: Who created God?

Many Christians will respond with "He [She, It] always was!"

I'd prefer if they would say: "I don't know", because frankly
we don't!

My second question is: Why does God need our love?  I find this
disturbing that he NEEDS the love of Joe Lewinski, and will
punish me if I do not acknowledge and love him.  I have way
less power than him (presumably) and am indifferent about
his love for me.   Why can't he be satisfied with this toy
world he created and move on?

Scott seemed to cover all the points I would have made on
the details of scientific theory.  Good job on that front!

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.