You can't get women with only Science

In a message dated 11/7/02 11:08:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bushchoked@yahoo.com writes:

> Why does science automatically mean that spirituality is null and void?
> OBVIOUSLY some science is valid...like the computers we're both using right
> now. Doesn't mean all science is correct. Doesn't mean there's not a
> creator. What if the creator created evolution (which I believe, otherwise
> all fossil evidence was planted by the creator to PURPOSELY mislead
> people...and WHY would he/she/it do THAT?)?

God and science do not cancel eachother out. The problem comes when we cease
to be open.  As I said, I appreciate all of the scientific research.

Theory is theory.  This is an assumption by the human mind of things unknown.

Science deals with physical objects.  This however is just the scenery for
the "play."  The entire physical universe is just the backdrop for what is to
take place. The play is what is the main point. I appreciate the scenery, but
I want to see what it is all for. If a person is honest and stops to consider
thoughtfully, this thought will eventually come to mind. We were all made
this way.  We all have this capacity.  We all have this longing however deep
it may be buried.

What is love? There is no scientific handle for this.  We all want it.  We
all need it. Why?  Why is love so important? Why do we have this capacity?
There is not a love atom that I know of.

"Tell me now. I want an answer!!  Why are the kids all right!" PT    Pete is
not questioning like a smart ass trying to shut us up, he is really wanting
to know. He is opening us up to something more.   He expects an answer to his
question!  This is marvelous and sends chills down my spine.  Roger's part is
"Be lucky, Make sure..." Quite a difference there.

Jon in Mi.