show numbers

I know that no one is being , well, obnoxious here - just humourous.

I wih I could have seen all the shows - even two.

So, I couldn't afford it - tiem or money.

I hold it against no one who was able to see multiple (orgasm[ic]?)
experiences.

No one is spoiled here - we all love in our own way, and we choose our own
sacrifices and priorities.

So folks, lets all be a community of acceptance and tolerance.

Love ya all, and keep on being different - we are allowed to disagree with
respect.

Steve in Canada