Re: A question (or two) for Scott (Mr. Darwinism)

In article <F7737088BF5ED611B51600B0D03D09E5632BF1@mailbox.ascpl.lib.oh .us>,
    "Schrade, Scott" <sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us>  writes:

> [...]  Seriously, I just don't
> hear Pete's spiritual songs as commands for me to accept his beliefs.

Bingo.

This whole "how can you like Pete's stuff, when you don't believe in
Dog?" business is the kind of thinking that came from the Campus Crusade
for Cthulhu guys down the hall from me in my college dorm.  They saw
that I liked U2 and they kept leaving jesus freak pamphlets on my
desk.  They improperly reasoned that if I liked U2 and U2 were xtians,
then I would naturally want to be an xtian.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer