The Who Left Out

For some time now, I've been considering making a Who collection of songs currently (as John H. put it) scattered here and there, to save some space in my bulging CD racks. So I'm trying to get all of the unreleased and out of print songs together. But I don't want to miss any, so here's what I've got and if any of you know of any others, I'd appreciate the heads up before I begin the collection. And I'm going to cheat a bit, by using songs on Who's Missing and MBBB...both of which are still available but out of print in the US. I include both Jekylls because they have a slightly different mix.

(unreleased ever)

3 unused Sell Out commercials
Join The Air Force commercial (Townshend)
Great Shakes commercial (Moon)
Signal-30 (aka Sodding Around)
Young Man Blues (studio)
The Seeker (alt. mix, longer)
I Don't Even Know Myself (alt. version)
Pure And Easy (NYC sessions)
Baby, Don't You Do It (unedited NYC sessions version)
Getting In Tune (NYC sessions)
Won't Get Fooled Again (NYC sessions)

(released but out of print)

Waltz For A Pig (even if it's not really The Who, it's a Who rarity)
I'm A Boy (MBBB version)
The Last Time
Under My Thumb (original mix)
Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde (long mono version)
Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde (shorter sim stereo version)
Magic Bus (long stereo version)
Eyesight To The Blind (alt. vocal version)
Won't Get Fooled Again (single version)
Baby, Don't You Do It (live @ San Fran 1971)
Bargain (live @ San Fran 1971)
My Wife (live @ San Fran 1971
Going Down (live @ San Fran 1971)
Water (studio)
Wasp Man
Who Are You (single "Who the Hell" version)

So...did I miss any? And to quote Bill Graham: "And have a happy...Sunday."

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now