HOB 99 - 1st night

As I watch this video for the first time (thanx to the Starkes) I think
"THANK YOU TO THE POWERS THAT BE FOR ME NOT HAVING TO WISH I WAS THERE."

The feeling is much different from watching footage from the Isle Of Wight
or Wood Stock or The Marquee (fuck you, Max!) or any of the other moments
that I needed that I missed entirely....

Ah, well, Gotta be Grateful for what I Got, right?  Iworked so hard to make
sure I was there.  There isn't even a question as to whether or not it was
worth the $$$$$$... Pete is singing Legal Matter right now...

.....With love for every moment we went without;
(except for those who were we shoulda been-they've HAD ENOUGH)
jacqueline

(who is feeling quite old even though she was apparently born too late)
PS : Thank God I was There.  Thank GOD.