Re: vip

hello, what is this about the the who with a vip package???? had not heard anything, can you fill me on the details
Someone who's actually bought one could likely give you better details, but since no one has answered yet, I'll tell you what I think I know.

Last tour the package included such things as the guarantee of a ticket in the first 11(?) rows, a pre-show party (no Who in attendance), parking(?), and a goodie bag of memorabilia. How well these promises were honored seemed to vary with the city and venue. Some VIPs reported that all was pretty much as advertised, and others complained of poor seats and boring parties.

These tix aren't for sale at Ticketmaster, and I think our latest information was that to buy a package, you'd have to inquire at the box office of the local venue.

keets