Re: The Nigel Morton Letter... Some Who / PT

Nigel wrote a long an informative post.  Thanks!

Two points though.   1. Please insert some breaks in your
post so we can breath occasionally.   2. I know that one
can go into debt with other parties besides a record label.
Perhaps the band Schrade was referring to was in fact in
debt to some other party and not the label, or they broke
up and did not honor their contract, and the breach language
required them to return advanced monies (that they now do
not have).

FYI, I didn't and don't have problems with your postings, but
then again I am not a list moderator, I AM AN ANIMAL.

Star Wars:

If you haven't seen the latest Star Wars (Attack of the Clones),
there is a reference IRON MAN by C-3PO when he discovers the
droid factory.  He says, "Machines making Machines...,  Disgusting",
or something to that effect.  Besides the Droid double entendre
of machines making love, it is a clear reference to "Man Machines"
from IRON MAN (the track that Simon Townshend sings on).

Pete would make a good Jedi.

Joe in Philly,

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.