Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #151 (No Bloody Who!)

> Hi guys, a while back one of the moderators of this list complained that I
> was going "off topic" with one of my postings.  Strange then to see few
> postings on this particular digest that are on topic.

You meant to say "postings.....that are *off* topic," right?  Well, it happens,
doesn't it?  I've gotten warned in the past, too.  And I should've written the
"No Who" disclaimer when I  posted that last story.  My fault.

> Also, interesting to see the posting from Schrade about a band being in
> debt to their label since they broke up.  It's either an utter crock of shit, or
> they got the worst legal advice in the world.

While I'm no stranger to "crocks of shit," this story happens to be true.  I
know members of the band in question.  I'll try & find out if I'm mistaken
(it's not an easy subject to bring up with these guys) but I believe Columbia
wanted a guarantee that they would recoup the cost of recording the album.

I'll let you know what I find out.

- SCHRADE in Akron