Re: Tommy Broadway Video???

There was also some interest in getting to see Daltrey's performance of
Scrooge this way.  If there are archives, then someone in New York City
would have to check it out for us.  But, I'm sure the library makes a
serious effort to protect the copyright of any videos they have in their
keeping.  It's unlikely you would be allowed to check them out, for example.

LB