Re: Who's and Two's Missing

In article <F133D7H9tfcvEfXnCLF0000a81b@hotmail.com>,
    "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>  writes:

> Those are official releases, so they're collectables.

Its still outrageous.  Not too long ago people were saying that they
found them in used CD stores and cutout bins for $7.

> A burned copy isn't
> the same thing as the original.

I didn't say it was.

> Burning official releases is questionable,
> too.

Its one thing when you can go to the store and buy it.  But when its
out of print, it rarely if ever makes it back into print.  If they
reissue it I'll retract my offer to share.  But when this out of print
disc is going for $75 on ebay, I'll offer to share.

The answer is simple, record companies: CDs are cheap to make, there
is no excuse for them ever going out of print if you're really
interested in providing customers with what they want.  But if all
you're interested in is pushing britney spears' down everyone's
throat, then you deserve what you get.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer