The Who's traces @ PinkPop

Hiya,

Just got back from the biggest festival here in Holland; PinkPop. Must say,
had a f*cking great time and it's a shame The Who don't play festivals no
more (really wish they would've done Glastonbury Festival).

Anyway, there was this Dutch band "Di-Rect" that was opening on the 2nd
day, and they ended with "My Generation" (a way much better version that I
had heard from them before).
Also, the guitarists from Muse, Bush & Live where smacking their guitars
around, but none got smashed.

The singer of Rammstein (what a show) smashed his guitar into some wall
though and a lot of fireworks came out of it. After that he set himself on
fire (some other guy at our campsite tried to imitate that, lotta fun!).
And he also f*cked the keyboard player in the *ss on stage with a fake
penis, which began to squirt into the audience (for like 3 minutes). What a
show. But my fav's where the Dropkick Murphys.

I'm also on the net:

http://pages.vpro.nl/3voor12/events/default/index.shtml?2534202+5679812+5679813+6820149
(@ the Dropkick Murphys)

http://pages.vpro.nl/3voor12/events/default/index.shtml?2534202+5679812+5679813+6812726