hey all

since not that many people as usual is e-mailing the list (possibly because,
as one mentioned here above, theres really nothing to talk about right now)
i'd just like to say it's just interesting to me to see what comedians some
of you who freaks out there enjoy (I was the one who posted the question
about it) and also that i'm quite happy that the who didn't make a big deal
about this tour and the stones did about theirs. cause if you notice, the
stones are being slammed by comics and critics alike for basically being "too
old" (especially keith richards, poor fellow). could it be possible that if
the who came to a press conference annoncing a tour on a blimp that would get
the same criticism? possibly, but then again, they stole the show at the CFNY
so who knows? (by the way, I would advise you people to get a portable DVD
player and make sure they have a pair of small earphones. play the who's
performance off the concert for new york DVD using the earphones and be sure
to play it at least loud enough, and it feels like you're actually there! you
feel the who's power more up close than if you were watching the DVD on a
regular TV. awesome!)

"rock n' roll is rediculous. I mean, look, four jerks and a police escort" -
bono