Re: where is everyone?

On Thu, 23 May 2002 19:28:56 EDT, Sroundtable@aol.com wrote:

>I've noticed some thin posting here in recent weeks.  What's the deal?  where
>is keets?  AEB?  kevin in VT?  schrade?  emerald eyes?  bjorn?  etc?  We're
>getting closer to the tour, I'd think it would be busier.

I just haven't had anything to say, and I suppose that's true for most
of the others. And what with there being virtually no news or
publicity about the secret tour, there's just not much to talk about I
suppose.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org