sacramento july 4

In a message dated 05/18/2002 12:54:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> We are going to the Sacramento show on July 4th. Anyone else going?

YES!!  I will be there, and no, you can't punch me in the face.  My seats are
sec.102, row 11, seats 6 and 7.  I may try to sell these or trade for a
single seat closer to the stage.  I will also beat at Shoreline the night
before, and the gorge on the 6th.

Kevin Mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971