Re: PT Address

Roger's main residence is in Burwash, but I believe he asks that his fan
mail be sent to Trinifold--allow maybe two weeks delivery time to Roger from
the US.  Here's the last address I have for them:

Trinifold Management
12 Oval Road
London, England
NW1 UK

Doesn't John live in Richmond, fairly close to Pete?  I don't have a
separate address for John, but presumably you could contact him through
Trinifold also, or through Bitsa Talent (for the John Entwistle Band) at
Bitsamail@aol.com.

keets