Pete's stuttering guitar

I've been thoroughly enjoying the Swansea 76 Boot in my car the past couple
of weeks and there are a few comments/questions.

1. best versions of SQB and DFTW I have ever heard.  DFTW is now one of my
fav Who tunes.

2. The stuttering guitar in MG jam (just before Join Together) is fucking
incredible.  Why doesn't Pete do that anymore?  Pete seems to make more
guitar sounds that I've never heard before than any other guitarist I have
heard (albeit a limited knowledge of non-Pete guitarists).

3.  Is there a video from this?  I could be wrong, but it sounds like Pete
tears off 33 windmills during WGFA.  I would really like to see this if it
got caught on tape/film.

4.  Thanks to Rich from UT for hookin me up.

Mc